View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013   #47
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans - 2.4 Million Cap Carryover for 2013

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcsouth/pos...houston-texans

A link to another talking heads solution to our salary cap woes. It seems simple enough & I agree w/ most of it. Especially cutting Walter & allowing Cody to walk. Im sure there is more to it then what this writeup suggests, but the restructuring is something that is being reported by multiple teams daily to free up salary cap space. Teams that have salary cap issues, similar to the Texans, seem to be active & yes I realize we don't know what they are doing behind closed doors, but if they were serious about keeping Quin, Casey, or Barwin then you would think the Texans would be working quickly to create space before they hit the open market. I'm not for overpaying a player, but I wouldn't mind some activity being reported that they are freeing up money that gives us hope that attempts are being made to keep a key player or 2.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote