Thread: Who's the one?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004   #10
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 103631 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who's the one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
I'm on the Duff Wagon. I thought he runs like a running back when he makes a catch. North-South style, making one move and not alot of lateral juking. He isn't going to be arm tackled easily. He looks like a football player to me. JJ is in trouble methinks.
i disagree. the most impressive run i saw from duff was a punt return inside our 15 that he juked his way to around the 30 (first quarter). they were some impressive moves and really suprising he made the first guy miss when he was already so close (likely holding back). shortly after on a punt return he had a LARGE hole straight infront of him but didnt accelerate out of there quick enough to make something of it (2nd quarter). he made a move in an attempt to better get to the hole and danced a little bit instead of lowering his head and running.

he looked just like JJ to me (in that outing) but he didnt look like he accelerates near as fast. while he might be faster with a full head of steam i dont think that's near as important.