View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013   #3
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117345 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who would you trade up for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
While I'd like to get one of Cooper/Johnson, I think from #5 to #25 rated players is a pretty flatlined talent gap -- so I don't think it pays to trade up.
Ok so we pick 27. That's two spots past where you believe the talent droppoff is. So even if the talent level below that is flatlined, it's still better than where we are picking and consider that a player that really fits a need is available and the talent at his position really falls off after him. You can't even discuss trading up?