Thread: Coon's mock 4.0
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013   #3
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coon's mock 4.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by coon View Post
This is my best case scenario mock draft

1. Keenan Allen Wr California
2. Kaseem Greene ILB/OLB Rutgers
3. Tarron Armstead OT Arkansas Pine Bluff
3. Tony Jefferson S Oklahoma
4. Montori Hughes DT Tennessee- Martin
5. Cornelius Washington OLB Georgia
6. Duke Williams S Nevada
6. Marquess Wilson Wr Wash. St
7. Brad Wing P LSU
Keenan Allen would be great in the 1st.

I would go with a DT like Brandon or Sylvester Williams in the 2nd.

I think that Armstead is a good pick but will be gone. I like David Quessenberry in the 3rd. Can play tackle or guard.

Like Jefferson in the 3rd, provides needed depth.

I would go with Gerald Hodges - ILB - Penn State in the 4th. I personally think he is rated too low and could start for us. I like his tape.

Washington's lack of production bothers me, I like Travis Long here a lot.

Duke Williams is a very solid pick here but I would go with a CB like Hyde from Iowa here is Jefferson is drafted in the 3rd. Could also draft a CB in the 3rd and draft Duke Williams in the 6th.

Wilson would be well worth the risk in the 6th given his upside.

I think we will resign our P, would like to see us draft a hard nosed FB in the 7th like the FB from Harvard or Kansas State.

GOOD MOCK DRAFT!!!
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote