View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013   #175
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 283896 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is broke and out of work

Quote:
Vince Young sent letter of apology to Jeff Fisher

After spending the 2012 season out of football, free agent quarterback Vince Young is attempting to draw interest from NFL teams this offseason. Young is working towards his college degree at the University of Texas and is scheduled to work out at the school's pro day on March 26.

Another part of Young's plan to re-enter the NFL was to apologize to Jeff Fisher, the current head coach of the St. Louis Rams who was Young's head coach with the Tennessee Titans for five seasons.

Full story
I'm not surprised by the story. Dude is broke and needs a job. And he's probably matured and coming to the realization that a lot of his troubles were self-inflicted.

What did surprise me is that VY is only two years younger than Matt Schaub. Vince will be 30 next season, Matt will be 32. For some reason, I thought there would be a bigger gap between their ages, not that it matters much.