View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013   #28
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which guys are locks for the first round to you and which guys are borderline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I think CBs may creep up the boards closer to the draft.
It always seems to happen. Trufant and Rhodes going around 27 is a pretty good bet. I don't think the Texans will take a corner in round 1, especially if we lose Quin, so it would be helpful if all three went off the board before our pick.

I think wide receiver and safety are going to provide the best value for a need position if we can't retain Quin. A pass rusher that drops would also be exciting considering we are going to need somebody to replace Barwin or compete for snaps at OLB.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote