View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013   #28
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55991 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which guys are locks for the first round to you and which guys are borderline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I think CBs may creep up the boards closer to the draft.
It always seems to happen. Trufant and Rhodes going around 27 is a pretty good bet. I don't think the Texans will take a corner in round 1, especially if we lose Quin, so it would be helpful if all three went off the board before our pick.

I think wide receiver and safety are going to provide the best value for a need position if we can't retain Quin. A pass rusher that drops would also be exciting considering we are going to need somebody to replace Barwin or compete for snaps at OLB.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote