View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013   #21
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Matt Schaub Compendium

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I wonder if there's a trend like this with other teams as well? Every team plays one Thursday game a year, but I wonder if those that had a Thursday game late in the season suffered more injuries than those who had it earlier? None of them played two OT games in a row though. May try to do some research on this topic this weekend if I have the chance.
Roger Goodell was recently asked about the injury effects of Thursday games. He said it wasn't a problem.

So no need to look into it because the Rog says it is so.