View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013   #19
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 183943 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Matt Schaub Compendium

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
For me, it comes down to him being off his feet from December of 2011 through the playoffs of that year....then the slow build-up to make it back to the field.

IMO, he missed most of December 2011 and the playoffs, he had to have been weakened in terms of stamina and strength due to his type of injury.

His drop-off in December 2012, IMO, was mental AND physical. He was chartering waters he hadn't been in since two years prior in 2010. Athletes have a routine, they have rhythm. You get them off that, for whatever reason, and they can have a hard time remembering what it's like to play in certain times of year. Mental aspect AND physical aspect is what got the guy, IMO.

Have no issue with him as a leader, nor as a person. Think the world of him, actually, because he has his locker room in order there. Kubiak, though, I just cannot get behind the guy as our HC. He's lost GP. GP is writing messages on the sides of his shoes.
Guess you will be on Atlanta's MB soon?