View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013   #17
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Matt Schaub Compendium

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I wonder if there's a trend like this with other teams as well? Every team plays one Thursday game a year, but I wonder if those that had a Thursday game late in the season suffered more injuries than those who had it earlier? None of them played two OT games in a row though. May try to do some research on this topic this weekend if I have the chance.
This couldn't be, God'ell care about player saftey. (Sarcasm///)

I believe Schaub's foot started really bothering him towards the end of last yr, causing mobility/accuracy issues. But next season will tell the tale. Unfortunately if it doesn't work out it looks like Schaub will be a 10.5 mil cap hit if he's cut. Somebody deserves to be fired if it doesn't work out and the Texans lose the ability to re-sign Watt after this yr when you could probably sign him for less $$$$.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote