View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013   #25
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which guys are locks for the first round to you and which guys are borderline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
He is a really good player and his game is balanced; he plays the run and pass well. He has a chance to be a stud edge player. He can play in either the 3-4 or the 4-3. No way he lasts to 20 and if for some reason he is available at our pick, I am running to the podium as if my selection card is on fire. Top 10-15 player.

This guy is German born and is coming late to football. His growth at Florida State was scary good. Every year he got ALOT better.
I like Werner from the little I saw of him; I just didn't want to look further at that position.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote