View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013   #24
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which guys are locks for the first round to you and which guys are borderline?

I'm not too terribly concerned with Ogletree's DUI, perhaps I should be but people do make mistakes. He got in trouble for stealing a bike helmet in September of 2010, less than one month after classes started in his first year. They seem like pretty minor issues that can easily be dealt with. I would pay special attention to his interview and make my decision based on that but I don't think he is a trouble maker.

I wouldn't think that Xavier Rhodes would go before the #20 pick. Perhaps someone will go after him between #20 and #27 but I don't think he is a top 20 player. Having said that, if he has a good pro day with his 40 and quickness tests, he could move up into the top 20 players drafted because of how rare his height, weight, speed combo is for a player at his position with his experience and production. He is still my favorite Seminole.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote