View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013   #12
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 31940 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Matt Schaub Compendium

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Shows Matt was pretty hot in 2009, had a down year in 2010, got hot again for 2011, down again for 2012....... If this is a trend.....
LOL I like that thought! I hope you're right, man. He does seem to have that pattern, doesn't he?

Interesting thoughts about the mental issue. I guess when I think about Schaub and that Patriots game the thing that continues to pop in my head first is when he was under pressure, escapes to the right and is completely free and then throws the ball away. That play definitely could point to a mental aspect that was at issue during the tail end of our season.

Could it be Kubiak not trusting in Matt's ability to stay alive...umm...healthy? Never really thought about it honestly. I was thinking Matt was trying to protect himself toward the end so he could be part of the playoff push but then once there...he still kind of looked the same so my theory was crap lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I think the whole team just lost some of their edges toward the end of the season. I didn't see the same confident group I saw before Cushing got hurt.
Yeah definitely seemed the overall edge was gone. Not everyone of course but generally it just didn't seem the same group. Need more leadership to step up in my opinion. I will give credit to Dre though. Don't think he ever talked so much in a season lol.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote