View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013   #23
SteveSlaton20
All Pro

Rep Power: 717 SteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to SteveSlaton20
Default Re: Which guys are locks for the first round to you and which guys are borderline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Seminole, I'm not sold on the UT guy, but it looks like he's quite high on several boards. I think I'll go back and watch him some more. Well, maybe I'll wait to hear from others first.
I'm a UT fan and I'm not sold on him, but every mock I've seen have him going top 20. He has great skills and can be a great player, but he has poor leadership and off the field issues.