View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013   #22
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which guys are locks for the first round to you and which guys are borderline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Yeah, I'm on the fence about him.
He is a really good player and his game is balanced; he plays the run and pass well. He has a chance to be a stud edge player. He can play in either the 3-4 or the 4-3. No way he lasts to 20 and if for some reason he is available at our pick, I am running to the podium as if my selection card is on fire. Top 10-15 player.

This guy is German born and is coming late to football. His growth at Florida State was scary good. Every year he got ALOT better.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote