View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013   #8
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mid-Late round DT/NT prospects

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
Here's my question: Cody's hurt, Barwin may not be back, Quin may not be back, our right side of the OL stunk and our WRs outside of AJ are not so hot. What's your first round pick by position?
TE!

Just kidding.

I don't have a preferred choice.

A very good NT can help.
We can move Cody's cap space while allowing Mitchell to see a few more snaps at DE.

A very good OLB can move Barwin's cap space, and perhaps allows Reed to move to ILB.

A very good ILB can do the same, but let Reed to stay at OLB.

A very good safety can either bolster the depth in the secondary or take over Quin's spot, moving him back deep more often.

A very good WR can help stretch the field for AJ.

A very good OT can allow Newton to be the swing tackle.

A very good Guard can move Wade Smith's cap space.

A very good TE can allow for more multiple TE looks, providing depth for substitution and allow Casey to stay more at FB.

Take your pick; I'm open to any position, really.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote