View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013   #4
greekdbag
Veteran

Rep Power: 1795 greekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mid-Late round DT/NT prospects

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
Here's my question: Cody's hurt, Barwin may not be back, Quin may not be back, our right side of the OL stunk and our WRs outside of AJ are not so hot. What's your first round pick by position?
They drafted two interior lineman fairly high last year so I don't see that being the pick. They also have Mercilus to plug in for Barwin and they'd probably take an OLB in the middle rounds to rotate. I could see WR, DT, S if Quin is not re-signed, and RT.
greekdbag is offline   Reply With Quote