View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013   #9
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 3280 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Season Tix - 118 BB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
By "scalpers" you mean those who make items or services available for purchase; such as grocery stores, gas stations, furniture stores, car dealers, restaurants, and topless bars. They are all trying to sell for more than their cost.
If a grocer, gas jockey, or furniture pitch man tried to sell me something for 40% over retail you're damn right I'd call them scalpers. I don't begrudge someone making a buck, I'm in sales, but that's just absurd and I hope he fails spectacularly.
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote