View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013   #15
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Would you be mad if the Texans drafted the top rated Safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagar View Post
Free safeties are not suppose to get beat deap and it happened alot to Quin, so replacing him would be a good thing. I've heard its a deep draft for safeties, so we may not have to spend a first round pick to get a competant player.
I think you're right in that Quin is labeled the Free Safety.... but I get the impression that he plays more of the SS role & Manning the FS. Either way, Manning, imo, is a much better FS & Quin a much better SS.

We need a safety, unlike Demps & Keo, that can play man coverage & in the box, similar to Quin so Manning can stay deep.