View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013   #24
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69042 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eric Winston released by Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
I don't see how any of the parties involved could compromise enough to make it work.
I have a strong feeling money will keep him from ever having a chance to talk to the Texans. There's enough teams with a need at RT, and cap room that I think he'll find a new home quickly - probably before the UFA signing period begins.

Miami and St. Louis are two potential landing spots that come to mind quickly. I'm not sure exactly where St. Louis is cap-wise, but they have a need and were interested in Winston last year.