View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013   #10
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Path of NFL to Los Angeles Following Same Ugly History

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I've never been to LA so I'm not familiar with the area, but just looking at the location from google maps where they proposed to build the stadium, I don't see anyway how that would work. They would have a stadium, and absolutely no places for people to park. Shoehorning is an understatement.
I guess we'll know a little better when USC play Arizona in October at the Colliseum on a Thursday night (their first weekday/non-holiday game ever.)
They already admitted that traffic will be "an issue", and the stadium is in an area with less traffic (but I think they have a bigger crowd at the game?).

Traffic near downtown LA on a late afternoon weekday (with the Pacific time zone and all) will be killing. It's already bad without the game; I can't imagine the logistic they need to work out for game day. People might have to park somewhere else and take a shuttle to the game, more likely.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote