Originally Posted by coon
This is my best case scenario mock draft
1. Keenan Allen Wr Keenan Allen
2. Kaseem Greene ILB/OLB Rutgers
3. Tarron Armstead OT Arkansas Pine Bluff
3. Tony Jefferson S Oklahoma
4. Montori Hughes DT Tennessee- Martin
5. Cornelius Washington OLB Georgia
6. Duke Williams S Nevada
6. Marquess Wilson Wr Wash. St
7. Brad Wing P LSU
4.0? With 2 months to go? Think you'll make it to 10.0?
Allen (if cleared medically) would be a dream pick.
Greene is only an ILB in the Texans 3-4.
That's probably about where Armsted should be drafted, though he'll go higher.
Jefferson didn't have a great combine, but he's a better football player than workout warrior.
You can forget Hughes and his failed drug tests.
And Washington and his DUI aren't Texan worthy.
Williams would seem like good value. Wilson would be great value in the 6th. I also expect the Texans to pickup a couple more 6th rounds in compensation for free agency losses.
Wing is another failed drug test no-go.