View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013   #28
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 282867 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: ProFootballFocus FA safety ranking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Are you speaking of the safety position in general, or just among free agents? Because if we are talking across the league, I can think of plenty of guys I would rather have than Quin. Now if you want to get more deep and say specifically SS types that can cover and play up in the box on run situations, then we might get him closer to top 5 territory, but even then I think it's a stretch to get him that high.
I'm talking about safeties that can play the style of safety that Wade Phillips wants. And I don't mean to give the impression that I consider Quin a top 5 safety, but rather that there is a giant middle tier of guys that are all roughly equivalent that you might like in a different order from me. I just don't think there are that many great safeties right now. Part of that is just the evolution of the game.