View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013   #27
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: ProFootballFocus FA safety ranking

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
I think some of you are over rating Quin, he is a non play making safety who fits our team but has little value to anyone else. He will be retained for 3 m a season and this will mean we cut walter.

I won't lie. I'm a fan.

He gets his hands on more balls () than anyone on the team save Jj Watt & Kareem. I like to think it's because his coverage is that tight, that he can actually challenge a ball in the air, or knock it out of the receivers hands.

I like that he'll take on an offensive lineman that outweighs him by a hundred pounds & clog a hole if he doesn't beat the guy. I like that his tackles in run support are at the LOS, or pretty close.

I think he's a hardnosed, blue collar type.... Brieselish if you will.

So yeah, I'm a little biased, maybe full homer.

But I still don't want to overpay (> $5M/yr)