View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013   #30
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would you be mad if the Texans drafted the top rated Safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
And that right there is why I wouldn't mind getting the top rated S in the draft at #27 and all you have to do is go back and look at both games vs. Indy to understand what I'm saying.

How does anyone feel about Kenny Vaccaro from Texas? And no I'm not a Longhorn die hard that wants the Texans to draft longhorns every year.
Duke Williams in the 3rd/4th rd provides more value than Vaccaro in the 1st. IMHO
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote