View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013   #29
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Would you be mad if the Texans drafted the top rated Safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
This team has to get Brian Cushing or JJ Watt-type starting-caliber players in the 1st round.

We pretty much have to make a pick #27 that halfway through the season all of the media talking heads are saying that our #27 pick should have been the 1st overall pick in the draft (a.k.a JJ Watt caliber).
I agree with the overall thought, but I don't know if it's a "must have" the draft is still a crap shoot...

At the same time, we've gotten quality starters in later rounds before. OD, Demeco, Quin... all contributed very well their rookie year. JJ Watt turned it on at the end of his rookie year (as did Brooks Reed) but it wasn't until last year (his sophomore season) that anyone thought he was the best player in that draft.

But I get what you're saying.