View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013   #21
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 295319 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: ProFootballFocus FA safety ranking

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
The safety position is the NFL is largely "Just Guys" with a few standouts.
I think this is my difficulty with figuring out where Quin ranks. There are some guys that I would definitely put ahead of him, but then there is this mass of players that are all kind of middle tier average to slightly above average kind of guys. So I could conceivably understand an argument that put Quin at the 5th best safety, even if he was tied with a dozen guys LOL.

I'm not saying that he's a top 5. As I said in another thread, I don't really know where to rank him. I see four or five guys I'd rank ahead of him, but then I see a bunch of guys I rank him even with. Safety play isn't something I watch a lot of on other teams though, so there you go.