View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013   #8
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Shane Lechler wants to be a Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Bingo.

It's Orlando Pace all over again, except I think Bob McNair finally wised up to the trick after Leigh Bodden of the Patriots did the same thing to us that Orlando Pace did a few seasons prior.

It only took TWO TIMES for Bob to realize he was being used. LOL. Good for him, he's a genius ya' know!

Hey Shane, you wanna' play for us? Give us the leave minimum and you're hired. Otherwise, take your hostage negotiating tactics to Dallas or Washington.

"Quit. Wasting. My-muhther-****ing-time!" - Al Pacino, in the movie Heat.
What if behind closed doors we found that McNair was like that? LOL! I would be laughing through the next season.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote