Originally Posted by GP
Wow. How far you can fall in such short time.
It was two years ago that this guy was the primary target for the Texans.
It was also 2 years ago that everyone was looking at this team and thinking how well they bolstered their team for a Super Bowl run and how they managed the cap and FA etc.... The Texans opted for building through the draft and not paying too much for one player, got J-Jo and Manning,
Eagles 2011 FA
- still playing with team and did well
- lost a step and didn't live up to his contract, currently being released.
- Don't know what happened there but now he's playing in Jville.
- Didn't hear much out of him, believe he's still with the team
- currently trying to get on a team after being released and not making the Buffalo Bills 3rd string QB spot.
- OL so don't know how he's done but Philly QBs got sacked alot.
- Don't even know anymore.
Houston Texans 2011 FA
- Had a good season in 2011, 2012 not so good but still better than Asomugah
- One of the team leaders, had a very productive 2 years in Houston so far.
- quality depth over the last two years and played at a very good level.
- that didn't work, but at the time we had Leach.
P Brad Maynard
- eh...he's a punter.
Hardly a huge splash but got more for our money than Philly did.