View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013   #14
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ProFootballFocus FA safety ranking

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'd like to pay him in the $3-$4M/yr range. But I would be willing to go as high as $5M..... but since we paid Manning $5M/yr, & I think (and I think Quin & his agent thinks) Quin had a better year than Manning, he should be paid more than Manning.

This PFF rankings is another of their lists that I just don't get. Is Jairus Byrd a better safety than Quin?
I'm sure most people here would probably argue that he is. However, if we replaced Quin with Byrd & had Byrd play the way Quin does..... I don't think anyone would be wanting to keep him.

For what we're asking Quin to do, I do not rank Jairus Byrd higher than Glover. If we were talking about Manning... sure.
I am sure I don't understand what you're trying to say; too confusing, LOL.

Can you rephrase it, please!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote