View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013   #8
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ProFootballFocus FA safety ranking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
I don't know about that one. I have a hard time believing players such as Sanders, Spievey, Leonhard & a few others listed are better then Quin. I think some of that is supported by their lack of snap counts compared to Quin. Im even willing to throw Chung in there as below Quin because he has regressed as of late.
Leonhard just had too many injuries to be a starter; Chung is getting there soon if he can't stay healthy this next year, but as far as playing goes, Quin can't compare with a healthy Chung.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote