View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013   #6
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ProFootballFocus FA safety ranking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Most of the players under him are chumps. All the players above him can play. Reed is an exception because of his age (not a chump).
I don't know about that one. I have a hard time believing players such as Sanders, Spievey, Leonhard & a few others listed are better then Quin. I think some of that is supported by their lack of snap counts compared to Quin. Im even willing to throw Chung in there as below Quin because he has regressed as of late.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote