View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013   #79
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reasonable price for Barwin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
And I think I'd be fine with that. I like Barwin a lot, but dadgum, not being able to win one on one battles in a contract year just irks me a little. With JJ and Smith commanding double teams inside, your OLB's should be having field days with one on ones. They didn't and we need to get better
Dang, Barwin is near the very bottom of a long list of edge defenders FA graded by ProfootballFocus:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...dge-defenders/

His grade is also very near to the bottom of the LB list as well (all 4-3 LBs and 34 ILBs).

He's also the lowest-graded Texans Free Agent, LOL!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote