View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013   #75
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75757 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reasonable price for Barwin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I think Barwin is gone. You just can't afford to pay a 3-4 OLB like a 4-3 DE unless he's really, really good; and Barwin isn't.
And I think I'd be fine with that. I like Barwin a lot, but dadgum, not being able to win one on one battles in a contract year just irks me a little. With JJ and Smith commanding double teams inside, your OLB's should be having field days with one on ones. They didn't and we need to get better