View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013   #22
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: McNair: Cushing "ahead of schedule"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
There's good reason to feel doom and gloom. I don't expect Cushing to be 100% this coming season and he may never be 100% as a matter of fact. Even with Cushing back I think ILB is the weakest position on defense and we need to seriously address it this year. Texans can't rely on Cushing to carry the full load and he shouldn't honestly.
I believe that is a legitimate concern. I also believe moving Brooks to ILB addresses that concern. If Cushing can't be that guy we need him to be & Brooks doesn't appear to be capable... we'll draft a guy in next year's draft.