View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013   #18
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23636 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McNair: Cushing "ahead of schedule"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
The doom and gloom. Lets just take it at face value. Getting him back 100% is the most important "aquisition" of the offseason. When Cush says he will be back better than ever, I believe him.
There's good reason to feel doom and gloom. I don't expect Cushing to be 100% this coming season and he may never be 100% as a matter of fact. Even with Cushing back I think ILB is the weakest position on defense and we need to seriously address it this year. Texans can't rely on Cushing to carry the full load and he shouldn't honestly.