View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013   #7
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 33670 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Path of NFL to Los Angeles Following Same Ugly History

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I've never been to LA so I'm not familiar with the area, but just looking at the location from google maps where they proposed to build the stadium, I don't see anyway how that would work. They would have a stadium, and absolutely no places for people to park. Shoehorning is an understatement.
Parking garage? Underground parking? If they're going to build a stadium, I doubt parking would be too much of an issue. There are a lot of ways around that. You can get a lot of parking spaces with a limited amount of area.