View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013   #52
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Franchise deadline almost here

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
If teams can find a use for Bernard Pollard, they'll be able to use Glover Quin. That's pretty much what he is. A better Pollard.
Sure, and guess how much money Pollard got from the Ravens. 4 years 10.25 million, for an average of $2,562,500 a year.

Is Quin worth considerably more than that around the league? I don't think so, which is why I think 3-4 million a year for him is a decent number. I seriously doubt we are going to see the Bengals or some other crap team swoop in and offer him something crazy like 4 years 25-30 million.