View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013   #46
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Franchise deadline almost here

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I guess the question is can we get starters for safety, OLB and WR2 in first four selections, if needed? You know by my post combine mock that I believe we can.
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see Quin, Casey and/or Barwin test free agency only to come back to the Texans. Chris Myers did this last year and got a good deal from us while threatening to go to the Titans. It happens every year, and sometimes the Texans are the team hosting the guy that's trying to get more money from his old team.

I'm really glad that the NFL does free agency well before the draft, unlike the NBA. I think it makes a lot of sense, because it's much easier to fill holes through the draft than trying your luck in free agency.