View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013   #44
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Franchise deadline almost here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I agree with you for the most part .... I dont think either is worth the franchise number.

Just wonder , what do you think Quin's value is both to the Texans and on the open market.
I think there will be a team that's willing to pay him more than what he's capable of putting on the field. It happens every year, right?

Honestly, I'm not sure what his value is to the Texans. Like Vinny ( I think) said, Quin's an average joe as a player that might have decent coverage skills. It's just the fact that Manning and Quin have been the best Safety's we've had here that is raising Quin's worth to the fans.

I want Quin back, but surely not for the 6.9 tag amount. I might put a 3.5-4.5 value on him. What do you think?