View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013   #3
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40389 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Path of NFL to Los Angeles Following Same Ugly History

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I've never been to LA so I'm not familiar with the area, but just looking at the location from google maps where they proposed to build the stadium, I don't see anyway how that would work. They would have a stadium, and absolutely no places for people to park. Shoehorning is an understatement.
It's downtown, so I'm guessing there is more than enough parking in the area. Where it probably IS hurting them is that they wouldn't be able to collect much or anything for the parking, effectively eliminating a big revenue stream that a lot of stadiums have.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote