View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013   #22
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Draft QB in 1st or 2nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
While I do agree with you the Texans should wait to draft a QB, unless Bray falls to the bottom of the 2nd/3rd rd.

Getting a QB of the future is hardly crap. Getting a QB that has accuracy/arm strength and a little bit of mobility, as well as being able to read a defense is kind of important.
Right but with how crappy this class is a guy with issues like Bray has is probably not worth a 1st or 2nd (like the article insinuates). I'm really big on looking at the draft overall and seeing which position groups are strong and which are weak.

There will be guys who are way way better than the guys who will probably go in the bottom of the first/top of the second that will probably be available at whatever pick the Texans have next year as opposed to this year. To me it just seems like they would be taking a QB just to take one to develop. Do that with one of the guys listed below Manziel on my list next year. Don't do that this year.

(Post is null and void if somebody like Geno Smith is available at #27 this year.)