View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013   #32
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 85971 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade Yates and Tate to Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
How about Tate & Yates to the Redskins for their backup QB, Cousins, and a late 3rd or early 4th round pick?

It replaces their backup QB (Cousins) with our backup QB (Yates), and also gives them a good RB (Tate), and we get their backup QB and a mid-range draft pick out of it. Wasn't Tate a 3rd rounder anyways?

So we essentially maybe upgrade our backup QB and get something out of Tate before he ships out of Houston like he's going to do anyways in 2014.

RBs are a premium in the NFL, so I feel like a team like the Skins might figure they are only a solid RB away from being a real contender. In our position, we need more out of our backup QB than what Yates has ben giving us...plus, we need to always be scratching the surface for the next starter at the QB position.
I don't think the Redskins are going to part with their current and future starting QB, I only say that because RG3 will not hold up with his playing style...

If they did trade Cousins, better tag a couple of 2nd rounders to your deal...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Fitzmagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote