View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013   #83
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I've been getting this feeling as well through things I've heard and read, nothing specific, but just putting 2 and 2 together. I sure hope we're wrong. Mitchell did play well toward the end of last season but it's not enough to hang your hat on and say he's a day 1 starter. Also this is a very deep DT class with some very good quality in the early rounds as well and the Texans would be fools to not take advantage of what the draft gives you. I think WR and NT are the 2 biggest needs even if we do lose Quin to FA. I think Safety/CB then becomes a 3rd round need.
Start a rookie at Nose, ILB and safety?