View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013   #31
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Franchise deadline almost here

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Just curious as to which safeties people rank above Quin. Personally, I think he ranks very highly, but can't honestly say I know who I'd put ahead of or behind him. So I'm curious what people's thoughts are. I know that Quin in this system is different from some of the other top safeties would be in this system.
I would say Eric Berry, Earl Thomas, Dashon Goldson, Eric Weddle, and Troy Polamalu all rank ahead of Quin in terms of value. I don't think Quin is a top 5 safety right now but he one of the best of the rest and still is young, with alot of football left it would seem.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote