View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013   #29
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 19115 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Franchise deadline almost here

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Just curious as to which safeties people rank above Quin. Personally, I think he ranks very highly, but can't honestly say I know who I'd put ahead of or behind him. So I'm curious what people's thoughts are. I know that Quin in this system is different from some of the other top safeties would be in this system.
I'm sorry while Quin is an ok safety he's not like it's top 5 in the league, we just haven't had good safety play in a long time noone remembers what it looks like.

Ed Reed
Troy Polamalu
Weddle
Goldson
Wilson
Byrd

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is online now   Reply With Quote