View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013   #28
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 24544 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Franchise deadline almost here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
Those players lost last season obviously meant more to the team then many believed & we learned that the hard way as those positions struggled & now many feel they are needs. I understand that Winston & Ryans were let go because of salary cap issues, but once again those issues were Smith's doing & are still hurting this team w/ the loss of key players & the potential loss of more.

I hope you are right concerning Quin & how Smith views & values him, but I truly have my doubts in what Smith is capable of. Time will tell...
Injuries hurt us, not the loss of Ryans at the ILB position. As far as Winston he was a better run blocker, but think we broke even on the pass blocking. Longer term we'll be ok without that much tied up into a RT position.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote