View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013   #26
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Franchise deadline almost here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I thought Mercilus was pretty effective when he saw snaps as a rookie. I'm more excited about his development than any pass rusher we have drafted since Mario, maybe more than Mario because he is not that expensive.
I'm high on Merci

But second year players don't always have monster seasons like Watt did. It's important that we get pressure from the edge. Too important to go with only Mercilus as our potential outside pass rusher.