View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013   #18
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Franchise deadline almost here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I think Quin has high, high value. He can man up on slot or TEs effectively and is stout against the run. He fits our scheme very well. He is everything that Wade would want in a safety for his scheme. It is very important for us to either keep Quin, or to replace him with a very competent player. He is absolutely key to our defense, without him we are much, much worse on defense.

Quin is certainly worth top 5 safety money for not only his versatility but for what he means to our team. He is a leader to not only younger guys but vets view him that way as well.

Not retaining Quin would be a huge mistake in my opinion.
I believe I'm one of many that agree 100%. They need to find a way to do it. GQ is WAY to important as a major cog in the defensive machine to let get away. If he hits the open market, he's gone. That will/would be a sad, sad day in Texanville.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote