View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013   #16
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
After our past discussions on RS, this really gave me a good laugh. You know my feelings about him, and they haven't changed. I backed off posting about my intense dislike for him because of you, and now all I've gotta say is I TOLD YA SO!! Our failure to make it to the SB last year lies solely at his feet, JMO!!! I'm not gonna debate the issues either because it only leads to arguments, and besides, what's done is done, and we have to move on.
Wow. Look at the classy attitude from shetexan. I will not concede my opinions on him and admit you were right, because you weren't. I would be upset if I we lose Quinn, but that doesn't automatically overturn every good thing RS ha done for this team, which you foolishly overlook due to your warped and biased view. And no, it does not solely lie at his feet. This is a team game, not a blame game. The failure of our team lies on the team, not the GM whose sole responsibility is to sign players who are good for our team, which he has done.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote