View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013   #14
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Franchise deadline almost here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
I read in the chronicle this morning that they will NOT be using the tag. That just means we have until march 12th to resign. It would be cheaper to resign, and make the cap hit for them small. But you don't want to give them to possibility to jump. All I know is if Quinn doesn't get resigned, I'm going to be incredibly pissed. Rick smith will become public enemy number 1 for me.
After our past discussions on RS, this really gave me a good laugh. You know my feelings about him, and they haven't changed. I backed off posting about my intense dislike for him because of you, and now all I've gotta say is I TOLD YA SO!! Our failure to make it to the SB last year lies solely at his feet, JMO!!! I'm not gonna debate the issues either because it only leads to arguments, and besides, what's done is done, and we have to move on.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote